EPIC Welcome Patient Check-In Kiosk
Patient Kiosk Check-In Curated News
- Healthcare AI and DOJ Purdue Pharma
- Patient Kiosk News November
- Patient Kiosk News – October 2023
- ADA for Kiosks – Quest Diagnostics Found Liable
- Patient Kiosk News Newsbits for October 2023
- CTA Stance on FTC Proposed Changes
- ADA Regulations Update – U.S. Access Board and ANSI
- Screen Reader Software for ADA
- Patient Kiosk Demo at HIMSS 2023 with ADA
- Walmart Health Expanding in Oklahoma
- EPIC Goes AI (and so does eClinicalWorks) – from HIMSS 2023
- EPIC Welcome Kiosk by KIOSK
- VA to Support Two EHR Systems Indefinitely
- Telehealth News – Teladoc Historic Net Loss Reported
- AI Artificial Intelligence and Patient Acceptance
- VA Patient EHR Proposal to Terminate Oracle Contract
- Patient Kiosks News Wrap December 2022
- Elotouch Healthcare Solutions
- Epic & Google Partner on AI and Analytics
- VA Accessibility Issues – Visually Impaired Patients
The patient check-in kiosk increases efficiency and patient satisfaction in emergency departments, waiting rooms and ambulatory settings by expediting the patient identification process, capturing patient insurance information and overall improving the patient experience. Patients can easily check-in and out, perform payment transactions, confirm insurance information, electronically sign documents and get help with wayfinding through medical facilities. In senior housing the check-in kiosk is used for educating patients on drug regimens as well as monitoring basic health conditions. Telemedicine kiosks are available.
Example of ADA Accessible Patient Kiosk for Epic Welcome Check-In
New product! ADA height-adjustable base for our Austin series kiosks. This moves 12” at the push of a button and includes an optional printer. Aimed at Healthcare for full ADA height compliance of ALL of the hardware in the kiosk. This base can be used in another setting like ticketing or QSR. We’ve also upgraded the Austin with an automated UV-C sanitizing light system for the touchscreen. This is a true industrial grade bulb not LED’s that others are using.
Healthcare Kiosk for Patient Check-in
From check-in to payments to improving the patient experience, the healthcare kiosk helps facilities of all sizes take their care to the next level.
Kiosk ADA and Kiosk Accessibility
Complete options for additional devices for supporting biometric, voice recognition and command, tactile interfaces, screen interface, the blind, gesture and other technologies. Complete privacy options for HIPAA compliance as well as certified PCI EMV processor support. Supported operating systems include Windows and Android.
- Disability Inclusion In Workplace Interview
- Regulatory News – ADA Kiosk, POS Kiosks, and EV Charging Update
- Critical Privacy Considerations For Kiosks – Feature Article
Resources available include the 2021 Epic Welcome Vendor Hardware Guide. For more information contact [email protected] (editor)