See FCC website Apr2020
The COVID-19 Telehealth Program will provide $200 million in funding, appropriated by Congress as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, to help health care providers provide connected care services to patients at their homes or mobile locations in response to the novel Coronavirus 2019 disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
On April 2, 2020, the Commission released an order establishing the COVID-19 Telehealth Program. The COVID-19 Telehealth Program will provide immediate support to eligible health care providers responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by fully funding their telecommunications services, information services, and devices necessary to provide critical connected care services until the program’s funds have been expended or the COVID-19 pandemic has ended.
Submit an Application
- Download a fillable PDF form for the COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application.
- Fill in the entries and answer the questions on the form.
- Save the form with the following filename template: FRN_ApplicantName_MMDDYYYY (date application submitted).
- Email the completed form and supporting documentation to [email protected].
Information on Filing an Application:
- Instructions on how to submit a fillable PDF application
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the application and the program
- Video webinar on how to use the application portal
- Slides from the video webinar
- Guidance on the Application Process (FCC Public Notice)
- Questions about the application process can be emailed to [email protected].
Prior to Filing an Application:
In advance of filing an application, parties should:
- Obtain an FCC Registration Number (FRN) from the Commission Registration System (CORES), as well as a CORES username and password at that link. An FRN is a 10-digit number that is assigned to a business or individual registering with the FCC and is used to identify the registrant’s business dealings with the FCC.
- Obtain an eligibility determination from the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) by filing FCC Form 460 through My Portal on USAC’s webpage. (Filers do not need to be rural health care providers in order to file Form 460 for this program.)
- Register with the federal System for Award Management (SAM)
- COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Launch and Webinar Presentation Information (PDF) – Public Notice, released 04/10/2020
- FCC’s COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Portal Opens Monday, April 13 – News Release, released 04/10/2020
- Guidance on the COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Process – Public Notice, released 04/08/2020
- FCC Fights COVID-19 with $200M; Adopts Long-Term Connected Care Study – Order, released 04/02/2020
OMB Control Number 3060-1271