Clearwave, a self service check-in solution company, announces Clearware Connect. The system enables patients to be booked in and, applicable to the U.S, for-profit healthcare system, for payments from patients to be made.
From the site — In addition to our in-practice kiosks, Clearwave offers tablets for your patients to use, expanding the number of check-in options for your patients. Clearwave Connect is our flexible tablet solution that fit practices of any size, specialty, and budget.
Key Benefits Tablet Kiosk Check-in
Flexible Form Factor
The tablet can fit any size office and any specialization. Whether handed out to reduce Kiosk lines or placed on the front desk, the tablet can go anywhere the practice needs it
Better Patient Interaction
Patients can now go back and review their responses and make form edits during the check-in process
Great User Experience
The Clearwave Connect tablet offers the same intuitive and seamless check-in experience as the kiosk offering a familiar experience independent of the hardware
The integrated payment collection allows patients to pay co-pays and outstanding balances directly from the tablet
The advantages of the new patient tablet check-in system include:
- Multiple options for patient check in, including the use of tablets, kiosks or Mobile Pre-Check™. Each allows for patient self-service registration.
- Insurance eligibility verification, with the system providing real-time, accurate responses to insurance checks.
- Secure payment collection, enabling patients can swipe their credit card at the tablet or kiosk.
- Co-pays and outstanding balances can be automatically collected.
- Data collection and integration.
- Clearwave offers thirteen different languages and customizeable forms.